Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The FE gifts have arrived!

If you are on my cruise and in my Fish Extender group, don't read this! (If you are scratching your head wondering what the heck is a Fish Extender, read here). I put a lot of thought into what to give to our group. We have 16 families in our group, a total of 67 people (31 adults and 36 kids). I've read of people shipping a box to the port full of their gifts to give out. Or bringing an entire suitcase filled with their loot. Because we are traveling as a family of 5, I needed to be really practical with the size of the gifts we bring. I wanted my FE gifts to be small, light, and portable (and possibly consumable). I've seen what other people give out---and some of it is quite creative and crafty. I am neither of those things, really. So I decided on two practical things: pens and gum/candy. I ordered these personalized pens that say "It's a Dream come true!" and our cruise dates below it. With those pens, the adults will get gum and mints and the kids will get candy for the theater shows.

I know our kids will have fun delivering these to the other families. And I'm looking forward to seeing what surprises we get!

No comments:

Post a Comment