Friday, November 4, 2011

Lego Club Magazine

It seems that there aren't many things that are still sent via snail mail, but what kid doesn't like getting something in the mail box? Especially my 7-year-old, who is a Lego fanatic. That's why, once a month, he is super excited when his Lego Club Magazine arrives in the mail.



Ok, I admit it, even I was excited to see this month's magazine. It came with a DVD that had some behind-the-scenes Hero Factory stuff on it, plus some short Cars Lego cartoons. It also had a pull-out Hero Factory comic book, plus a short Star Wars comic and a few others from the Lego line. This months edition included a maze, a word search, and several "look-and-find" pictures that tie back to the website. And of course, there are advertisements for the current products and future products.

So our reading time last night was spent reading the magazine. And my son will continue to devour the magazine for the next few days.

The best thing about the Lego Club Magazine? It's free! I just signed up my younger son for the Jr. version.

Click here to subscribe to the Lego Club Magazine.

(No, I don't work for Lego...but I'm sure my kids would be thrilled if I did!)

1 comment:

  1. Preston is just getting interested in Legos. Well, mostly he just likes watching his dad put them together. Glad to know about magazine.

    ReplyDelete